Suitable for: Early Childhood & Health Professionals
What's it about?
The workshop will enable participants to:
• develop the necessary skills to identify infants and children who have a developmental delay or disability
• understand the difference between identifying and diagnosing
• understand typical growth and development
• determine when a concern is a concern
• understand early childhood intervention
• raise concerns with families
• identify ethical and cultural issues and
• pull it all together and refer on
Compulsory workbook cost $52.
The content in this workshop relates to the Early Years Learning Framework 1 2 3 4 5 and National Quality Standards, Quality Area 2 6
Date: Friday 1 August
Time: 9:30am - 4:00pm
Cost: $160 for non-members. Discounts apply for members.