Tough Conversations in Child Protection in Campbelltown
The course teaches a method to:
• Identify and clearly articulate the strengths and deficits in parents’ caring capacity so that parents have a clear future work plan.
• Comprehensively gather information for holding a factual tough conversation so that as many facts (as can be reasonably gathered) can be brought to bear in conversations with parents.
• Defuse antagonism during a tough conversation while holding a firm line.
• Identify the important ‘dashboard’ markers for parents so that everyone has clarity about what is expected within a given timespan.
Please note that this is not a train-the-trainer course and it is not designed for the subsequent on-training of other workers back at your workplace. Participants will sign a training agreement to this effect on the day of training.
• Training in how to conduct difficult conversations using a script to achieve accountability
• Lunch and refreshments
• A terrific opportunity to spend time with other child protection workers
• Early bird single @ $399
• Early bird double + pass @ $369
• Early bird triple + pass @ $330
• Full fee @ $499 (starts 2 weeks prior to event date)
Map / Location
Thursday, 15 November 2018
Recent Viewed Events
On 15 November 2018