Level 3 Triple P Discussion Groups Provider Training Course
The Triple P Discussion Group Series includes parent discussion groups on commonly encountered problems such as disobedience, fighting and aggression, and managing situations such as shopping with children and bedtime. The discussion groups are designed to provide an overview of the positive parenting principles for any interested parent. Parents are actively involved throughout the 2-hour small group format discussions.
The Triple P Discussion Group Provider Training consists of a 2-day training workshop and a 1-day accreditation workshop. You will learn how to deliver Triple P Discussion Group to parents, as well as:
• Early detection and effective management of child behavior problems.
• Core principles of positive parenting and behavior change.
• Specific positive parenting strategies for promoting children’s development.
• Effective parent consultation.
• Use of active skills training strategies in a group format.
• Group dynamics and common process issues.
• Identification of indicators suggesting more intervention is required and appropriate referral procedures.
At training, you will receive:
• Facilitator’s Kit for Triple P Discussion Group (includes Presentation Guide, four Workbooks and DVD/PowerPoint).
• Facilitator’s Manual for Triple P Discussion Groups.
For more information, see the Triple P Discussion Group Course Summary.
From: Thursday, 02 August 2018
To: Friday, 03 August 2018
Recent Viewed Events
From 02 August 2018 to 03 August 2018