PARENT CONNECT SUPPORT GROUP
This facilitated group is for parents in the Hawkesbury caring for children aged 0-8 yrs who have limited contact with other parents or are new to the Hawkesbury.
The group strives to break isolation and be a vehicle for developing friendships through meeting regularly to share common experiences and gain information that strengthens participants capacity to parent effectively.
The group will operate in the centre from 10 - 12 noon fortnightly on Mondays during school terms with free childcare provided through Hawkesbury Community Outreach.
Through the group participants will:
• Enjoy uninterrupted parent to parent adult company
• Give children an opportunity to play with other children without parents present
• Build relationships that sustain parents outside group time
• Plan and enjoy discussion and activities of interest to parents
• Learn information relevant to parenting and local services
• Priority to Hawkesbury residents.
Dates the group will operate in Terms 4, 2018 on Mondays and on a Fortnightly basis
15th October, 2018 - Beginners Yoga for mums
29th October, 2018 - Delicious Dish Taste & share
12th November, 2018 - Hair styling & makeup tips - party ideas
26th November, 2018 - Christmas craft decorations & cards
10th December, 2018 - Christmas party
Time: 10am - 12 Noon
Free childcare ages 0 - 8 years
To register and book childcare please call Carol on 4588 3504 or
Richmond Neighbourhood Centre
20 West Market Street
Richmond NSW 2753
Map / Location
From: Monday, 15 October 2018
To: Monday, 10 December 2018
parent to parent
Close to train station