Parenting after Separation
The six weekly individual sessions provide parents with the knowledge they need to support and enhance their children’s adjustment following separation.
PARENTS WILL LEARN ABOUT:
• How to Support their children following separation
• How to help their children grow up happy and healthy post separation
• Strategies for reducing conflict with their ex-partner
• Improving communication with their ex-partner
• The effects of on-going parental conflict on children
• How to support themselves through separation
Participants can often be court ordered to attend a Parenting After Separation Program by the Family law courts or can complete the program voluntarily.
Please call to complete intake and schedule your initial appointment.
PDF of New Families.pdf
Map / Location
From: Monday, 15 October 2018
To: Friday, 21 December 2018
Post Separation Parenting
Recent Viewed Events
From 15 October 2018 to 21 December 2018