Walan Wirringah Womens Group
Established in 2017, the Walan Women’s Group was created for local women to meet on a weekly basis to provide them with:
- A safe and respectful place to meet, free from judgement.
- To receive support and guidance.
- To learn from each other’s experiences.
- To identify and learn what supports exist in our community and how they can value add to their lives.
- Learn new skills and to pass them on.
- Promote good health and well-being.
- To become more empowered and build each other up to inspire positive change within themselves, their families and our community.
Term Three 2018 will see the group will meet each week at the Community Garden where various projects will run. Morning tea is provided and there will be activities set up for children.
The group is run in partnership with Uniting, Live Better, Mission Australia, Wellways and CSNSW.
Each Tuesday of the school term.
10am till 12pm
Check out our Facebook page
"Walan Wirringah Womens Group"
Map / Location
From: Wednesday, 17 October 2018
To: Tuesday, 18 December 2018
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Parents
Parents whose children are Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander