Showcasing Parenting Programs across the Sydney Local Health District
The afternoon offers anyone running or interested in Parenting Education Programs a chance to review and reflect on the programs run in 2018 and to think about programs to offer in 2019.
The afternoon will Showcase the following;
* Musical PALS, an example of a small program locally developed by practitioners in the district;
* Prosper Australia, a new service in the District with new ideas on connecting with parents,
* The Canterbury Bilingual Tuning in to Kids program that trained bilingual workers in a particular parenting program
* The Infants Home, who developed a new model of how to deliver parenting programs
in their agency.
There will be the opportunity to share the parenting programs your agency has run this year and get a snapshot of parenting programs that have been delivered 2018 across the Inner West of Sydney.
The Sydney District Parenting Practitioners Network meetings are open to professionals who are interested in parenting education programs in the Sydney Local Health District. (Inner West and Sydney City).
The 4 LGAs has invited anyone attending the Showcase to join them for lunch at midday.
RSVP essential By 10.12.2018 to Kathy on email: firstname.lastname@example.org for:
1) lunch & networking at 12pm with the 4 LGAS Interagency and Showcase 1pm-3pm
2) RSVP Only for Showcase 1pm-3pm
Map / Location
Wednesday, 12 December 2018
Recent Viewed Events
On 12 December 2018