Start your search here. Use any or all of these filters to narrow your search.
Keeping Children Safe
Prosper (Project Australia)
This free course includes topics such as:
• Protective Behaviours
• Building your child’s self esteem
• Creating a safe relationship with your child
• Keeping your child safe in your home
• Keeping your child safe from abuse
• The effect of abuse on children
• How Community Services and other agencies support families with children
Note that no child care is available for this program.
0-1 - Infants
2-3 - Toddlers
4-5 - Children
5-12 - Children
13-19 - Teens
Rotary Community Centre, 34 North Parade CAMPSIE, Sydney District
The Resourcing Parents project would like to acknowledge and pay respects to the traditional Aboriginal owners of the land on which they work and they would also like to pay their respect to elders past and present.