Start your search here. Use any or all of these filters to narrow your search.
1-2-3 Magic & Emotion Coaching
NSW Health/Area Health Service
Parenting group for parents that live in the St george and sutherland Shire areas. Limited positions available.
Resolve difficult behaviour in children aged 2-6
PARENTS WILL LEARN
• How to discipline without arguing, yelling or smacking
• How to sort behaviour
• How to handle challenging and testing behaviours
• Choosing strategies - the 3 choices model
• Using emotion coaching to encourage good behaviour
• Strategies for encouraging good behaviour
2-3 - Toddlers
4-5 - Children
Caringbah Community Health Centre, Rear grounds of Sutherland Hospital 430 The Kingsway CARINGBAH, South Eastern Sydney
The Resourcing Parents project would like to acknowledge and pay respects to the traditional Aboriginal owners of the land on which they work and they would also like to pay their respect to elders past and present.